1. By using Masslooker, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don't wish to accept all Terms then please don't use our service. Masslooker is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
2. It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Masslooker at your own risk.
3. We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
4. We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for the Instagram API. We don't store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties. We will not post or comment on any accounts on your account's behalf.
5. The expected amount of story views, followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way.
6. We can't guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the client to provide updated passwords to Masslooker during their use of the Masslooker service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not providing their current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
8. You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree with what you are purchasing, and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor used.
9. Clients are responsible for adding and updating their target list via the Masslooker Dashboard during their use of the Masslooker service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not adding new targets will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
10. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
11. A cancellation form must be completed in order to stop all activity on the account and remove your data from the system.
12. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.